I’m sure I’m not the only one to wave a happy goodbye to January. Tighter waistbands, tightened purse strings and miserable weather does not make for a great month so with fingers crossed here’s hoping February is a good one for everybody.
My first bit of news for February is that I’m hosting the ever popular Credit Crunch Munch for Camilla over at Fab Food 4 All and Helen over at Fuss Free Flavours. If you’re not familiar with Credit Crunch Munch, it’s all about sharing how you can spend less or save money whilst still enjoying great food. Things to enter could be:
- Dishes using cheaper ingredients
- Cheap cuts of meat or vegetarian
- Meals using leftovers
- Meals using up the ends of packets
- Substitutions of cheaper ingredients
- Packed lunches
- Meals that use less energy to cook
- Pressure cooking
- Slow cooking
- Faster cooking – less oven time for example
- Batch cooking for the freezer
- Sustainable foods
- Food you have grown yourself
- Meals from reduced food in the supermarket
- Please link to the Credit Crunch Munch pages on Helen and Camilla’s blogs
- Please link to the current host which is me – My Golden Pear
- Please use the Credit Crunch Munch Badge
- Tweet to @Mygoldenpear, @FabFood4All and or @FussFreeHelen using #creditcrunchmunch and we will try our best to RT.
Last but not least add your post to the Linky below and you’re all done. (If you have trouble with the Linky please let me know or add a comment and I will make sure you are added to the round up at the end of the month).
The closing date is the last day of the month – so 28 February 2014.
By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
Please be respectful of other people’s copyright when blogging but feel free to send to as many other events as you like, let’s help everyone save money!